Sign up for Jessica's free e-zine
and get a FREE special report,
"How to Have Good Relationships."
Dating Skills for Singles
- You're shy.
- You feel anxious and awkward in social situations.
- You can't get yourself to approach wo/men
you find attractive.
- When you try to start a conversation with a wo/man, your mind goes blank.
- You're successful and accomplished
at work, but have little luck in love.
- You're tired of being alone, but don't know how to get the love you want.
Does this sound like
you? If so, don't worry - it's common to experience unwanted singledom.
Fortunately, dating and relationship skills can be learned
through dating counseling, which can teach you how to:
- Feel more confident in social and dating situations
- Meet wo/men with similar
- Start conversations with wo/men you find attractive
- Confidently ask a wo/man out on a date
- Have satisfying, relaxed
- Communicate openly in dating situations
- Nurture a relationship from first date to long-term commitment
- Have fulfilling,
I use a combination of cognitive-behavioral therapy, mindfulness techniques, and role-playing exercises to
help you feel confident and competent in your dating life. In addition to teaching relationship and intimacy skills, I use talk
therapy and drama therapy
to help you let go of old relationships and negative thinking patterns and practice interacting with wo/men.
if you are stuck in a rut in your love life because of childhood difficulties or mental health concerns such as depression, Asperger's,
or social anxiety
, I offer a variety of psychotherapeutic services to help you manage those issues so that you are available
for a healthy intimate relationship.
I work with singles of all kinds, including and especially:
- Chronically-single men and women
- Singles who struggle with dating anxiety
- "Nice guys" (of any gender) who frequently get stuck in the "friend zone."
- Singles who
repeatedly attract commitment-phobic partners
- Geeks and gamers
- Engineers, and I.T. professionals
If you want to build a satisfying
1) Call me at 408-622-1000 or email me to schedule an appointment.
1) Sign up for my newsletter and recieve my
free report, "How to Have Good Relationships"
2) Sign up for my dating focused groups on on Meetup.com., including:
Psychotherapist, Drama Therapist, and Coach
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #81850